Isnin, 4 Oktober 2010

Dear Akhwat

Dear Akhwat,

You are as bright as sunshine,
As you always smile to me.

You are as loving as flower,
As you always give me love.

You are as hard as mountain,
As you always give me strength.

You are as soft as marsh mellow,
As you always kind to me.

You are as caring as a mother,
As you always beside me to hear my feelings.

You are as clear as water,
As you always bring me to the right path.

Dear Akhwat,
Please forgive me if I have done anything wrong to you,
I apologize you,
Forever I thank you to Allah because Allah sent you to me,
I hope that Allah will always gives His barakah to us forever and ever.
I hope that we will be together here and His heaven,
Insyallah......

2 ulasan:

  1. Salam.

    Same goes to me ya..
    Sorry and Thank you for everything Marha.

    You are like a piece of puzzle in my life. Never ever can be complete without a single last piece.

    BalasPadam